01792 460103 

Property Owners

At IRCS we offer a range of Property Owners policies including Commercial Buildings, Landlords Content, Public Liability, Loss of Rent & Legal Expenses.

Buildings Insurance

Under a Property Owners Insurance policy buildings Insurance will cover the building against damage from a range of insured perils. Such as fire, theft, flood, storm, escape of water & impact or explosion. Commercial Buildings will cover the full cost of a rebuild.

Landlords Content

Landlords Content will cover any items within the property owned by the property owner or business, such as furniture. Contents insurance will protect your company’s contents against loss for any insured perils.

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability property insurance will cover you should anyone be injured on your property other than employees.


Loss of Rent

Loss of Rent will cover any financial loss you may suffer should there be an event where the property would be unrentable. Cover can be tailored for both rental income and the indemnity period, which can range from 12 months to 36 months.

Legal Expenses

Legal expenses will provide legal representation or ant unforeseen legal costs in a range of circumstances.